Tuesday 19th September Week 1
- Any pupils who would like to enter the Eastbourne and District badminton tournament please come and see Mr Jones for an entry form.
- If you are interested in the Olympia Trip (Horse of the Year Show) then sign up on Mr Lochan-Grimer’s office door. The trip is usually £50 to include transport, insurance and entrance. Hopefully if enough people sign up (31 pupils needed) then the trip will remain this price.
- A bus ticket has been found valid for this week for bus number 384. If it is your ticket please go to reception.
- Yr 11 Art Trip to London for the 29th September Reminder:- All money and consent forms to be handed in before 22nd September 2017 to PSA box ASAP.
- CALLING ALL PREFECTS: If you would like to help out at the first Year 7&8 disco of the year please place yourself up for selection by signing up on the PE office door (first door on the right in the PE corridor). Any further questions please see Mr Harrold.
- 11DW Ms Kaye’s group. If you missed the lesson on Monday you must go on Show My Homework or the VLE to go through the powerpoint and carry out the research on the websites. This knowledge is needed for the lesson on Wednesday.
- Year 11 Media Students – Mrs Parmenter will be going through the End of Year exam on Wednesday lunchtime in room 34 for anyone who is interested! Bring your lunch with you!
- Mrs Griss’ English Literature revision is running in room 46 at 3.30 today
- KS4 ‘ARTIST OF THE WEEK’ -Well done Libby Philpott- look out for her work shown digitally in canteen and on VLE!
- Last call for Geography revision guide payments and slips. Order will be made tomorrow.
- There will be a netball practise for all girls going on the tour to Sri Lanka every Wednesday 3.30-4.30 until half term. It is important everyone going on the tour attends. If you cannot attend for any reason please come and speak to Mrs Harley.
- Please could the year 8 football squad attend a quick meeting at the beginning of break time today. Any problems please see Mr Harrold.
- KS3 ‘ARTIST OF THE WEEK’ -Well done Skye Betechup- look out for her work shown digitally in canteen and on VLE!